Orange, carrot-ginger Juice

Everybody wants fresh and supple skin with more immunity. I am sure orange-ginger-carrot satisfies & promise you to get all benefits as you wish. Here in my place, I see mandarin oranges in every shop, especially when it comes chinese festival seasons. I usually prepare only orange juice at home and never tried the combination of orange and ginger. Its a perfect drink with wonderful benefits. It also helps to ditch caffeine addictors and to start best day in the morning.  Yeah !! Orange is good for skin. Sometimes I feel not wasting orange skin, I usually prepare pickle from that.(Recipe to be posted soon).  Ginger is perfect for digestion and it relieves nausea and bloating. Carrot is a perfect antioxidant and rich in folate & potassium. I added bit of lemon in my recipe. Having all benefits, Lets try this recipe atleast once in a week. I am sure you will now kick off readymade preserved shop juices. Try it, I am sure you will love it. 



Ingredients :

Oranges - 2 (peeled)
Ginger - 1 inch piece
Carrot - 1 big
Lemon - 1(Optional)
Honey - 1 tbsp 

Method :

The recipe is pretty quick and can be prepared jiffy.

FIrst peel the skin of oranges. Wash carrots and peel the skin off. Chop it into pieces. Peel the skin of Ginger and chop it to pieces.

Now put all these in mixer blender and grind it smoothly. Transfer it to serving glass and squeeze 1 tsp of Lemon juice. Add 1 tbsp of honey and serve !!

Enjoy fresh healthy juice !!


Comments

Popular Posts